Friday, June 16, 2017

FIJI BLUEBERRY KIWI SMOOTHIE

Ladies and Gentleman
go to your farmers market
pick up the best blueberries
and kiwi you could find
and get that blender going.

Is so much fun to create
different tasty smoothie

Here is my new recipe

FIJI BLUEBERRY KIWI SMOOTHIE

INGREDIENTS

1 Cup Fiji Water (Cold)
1 1/4 Cup Blueberries
2 Kiwi Peel and Slice
1 Banana Slice
1 Tablespoon Agave Nectar
3 Tablespoon Plain Non-Fat Milk Greek Yogurt (Chobani Brand)

DIRECTION
Place all ingredients in a blender
blend until smooth
serve and enjoy.


IMAGES

YOGURT  I USE

FIJI WATER
Best hydrating Water





ENJOY

ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR HEALTH!!!



17 comments:

  1. Hailed! Indeed an healthy blend, packing a punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love blueberries and kiwi!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!!!! Happy weekend. :)

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blueberries.... sonds delicious!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. Excited to make my own. This looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I would totally do this but without the agave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmhh.. yummi yummi. Sounds like a delicious Summer smoothie

    ReplyDelete
  8. it sound very delicious, so yummi
    new post on my blog Cercaofficina
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks good and healthy doll. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que maximo essa dica da receita arrasou, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delicious look!

    Happy weekend!:)

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  12. A big yes to this smoothie.. so yumm!! want some..Lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks amazing. I love smoothie.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so refreshing and delish, love the recipe,and I will try this with farmstand berries!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum. It's looks very delicious. Kisses have a good week end.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison