Monday, June 5, 2017

BUSY BEAUTY SHOWERLESS SHAVE GEL REVIEW

I know the packaging caught your eyes.
The first thing we see when purchasing
a product its the packaging and than
we wonder how good its the product.
In this case I have to say this product
its a genius creation.
They cover all of our concerns and 
made it so convenient that if we traveling or camping
 and our legs need and immediate shave
 to look presentable in no time
you will have shave, smooth legs
without the use of water.
Yes, ladies you read it right 
NO WATER NEEDED!!!

THANK YOU BUSY BEAUTY
I Got this package and I was so excited to try 
it met all my expectation and I was so impress
could not believe how I had not try this before.


Thanks to the Co-Founder Jamie and Michael Steenbakkers
who are passionate entrepreneurs, who use the highest quality
ingredients such as natural essential oils and the best part
the co-founder values being vegan and cruelty free, paraben-free and 
alcohol free. The consumer who its looking for a natural safe product
on their skin this its the shave gel you need that will save you time
and no worries about chemicals.


Disclaimer: I receive this Busy Beauty Showerless Shave Gel from 
Busy Beauty for the intention of this review.
My words are solely my own due to my experience
with the Busy Beauty Showerless Shave Gel.
The fact of getting the product did not change how I feel about it.
All website link and product its own by 
To learn more click here
or
I cannot be held responsible for Busy Beauty Products.

Below You Will See My Reason Why You Should Change The Way You Shave Your Legs

 It comes with a convenient pump 
No need to lather, rinse or wash
You could shave anywhere where its comfortable for you.


The packaging has easy to read ingredients and contact information.
Its also has a icon showing TSA APPROVED SIZE 
to put you inform that yes you could bring with you to your travels.
That's one piece of information I never seen in any other product.

Its also states how environmentally friendly it is 100% vegan.
This booklet also has the information which will be enclose
with the product giving directions how to use showerless shave gel.

It has a gel consistency
that spread easily and even 
on to your legs.

SHAVE WITH NO NEED OF
LATHERING 
A UNIQUE WAY TO SHAVE
Apply Showerless Shave Gel and Shave with 
NO WATER NEEDED
(The first for me)

To Find Out More Check Out Their Website


SMOOTH LEGS
3-1 Pre-shave, Shave, and Post-Shave
Moisturize Lubricants & Lotion
Hydrate keeping your skin soft
and looking refreshed.

SHOW YOUR LEGS OFF WITH CONFIDENTS
Smooth Soft Legs
its what any woman want,
and if you like me who travel
and have no time always in the rush
or just like the convenient of shaving
your legs without water.
This Product Its For You.
Ladies with Sensitive Skin you 
could use it to and do not worry their its no harsh chemicals.

"MY LEGS NEVER FELT SO SMOOTH"

DID THIS REVIEW CONVINCE YOU TO TRY ?
Here its where you could get your hands on one.

In case you wondering the cost for this convenient easy to use product
its only 14.99 and it has Free Shipping....
Ladies run and get yours you will not get
a product that makes your life easy for this price.
Gentleman surprise your love one with this product
makes a great gift.
Hello! What are you waiting for
Here Get Yours


Any question about the product feel free to ask below?

18 comments:

  1. Wow this sounds like a really great product, perfect for everyday too. Love that you don't need water.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting product ... have a great start week!!!
    kiss

    www.unconventionalsecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This I an awesome shaving gel!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Sounds like a great product. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning post dear!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right, dear Jackie. I saw the packaging at instagram and was curious about knowing more. The products sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a great product to try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to know this worked well for you. I received it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need this product in my life so convenient.. Welcome back from ur vacay hope u had a great time.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great produt. The packaging is so cute.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I would love to get one. I need this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review Jackie! This is a smart product! I cant shave unless it is in the shower or i get these angry red bumps- snow I have a choice!
    Thanks so much!
    Love that I can take it on a plane too !
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an interesting product. The packaging is definitely eye catching/attention grabber. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, the packaging is very eye catching. Sounds like a fab product

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison