Wednesday, April 15, 2015

LIL'SCRUBBIES FACIAL CLEANING PAD REVIEW


Getting this third item in the package
I found it curious how it will work.
Cleaning pad, "I ask myself"
and I did found it cute and practical.
LIL'scrubbies Facial Cleaning Pad
also the name is fit perfectly.

(Disclaimer: I did not purchase got this product from company to test and review
My opinion after testing over a week)

WHAT YOU GET:

2 in a package like you see above
 on you left a Lime and a Pink one
Lightweight durable silicone.

So excited they add pink to so many
of their items since is my favorite color.
The appearance is important to capture our
eyes but the functionality of it, Is what really counts.


HOW TO USE:

After applying your facial cleanser gently massage
your face with Lil'scrubbie
its tiny silicone bristle will rejuvenate the skin and effectively clean
pores, helping to exfoliate and soften the skin
This is an perfect alternative to the expensive exfoliate machine
Save you money and get the job done.
You also do not have to worry about battery since
is battery free.


WHAT IT CLAIMS:

Will Rejuvenate The Skin
It does by gently massaging in circulation motion
help with rejuvenating the skin
So is True.

Effectively Clean Pores
It does by using your cleanser
and gently massaging you could see
the difference in your skin feeling cleaner.
So is True

Help Exfoliate and Soften The Skin
The bristles are so gentle is not harsh to the skin
if does help exfoliate and it does makes your
skin soft  to the touch.
I used this every morning with my
cleanser so base on my test experience
is very true that it helps with
all of the above.
I do not know how well it will work for aging skin.


Here is an image me using
the Lil'scrubbies
My skin felt  soft
and deeply clean.
Is great using a gentle
cleaning pad that it wont
irritate your skin if you not allergic to silicone.
That is a plus for me since my skin is very
sensitive like I bet many of you.
I have to be cautious using rough pad on my skin.

DO NOT USED: If you allergic to Silicone or have Acne Prone Skin
or any skin issue that could cause more irritation
due to exfoliation and allergic reaction
 due to being allergic
to silicone. 

The Suction Stand Great To Easily Hold
And To Storage.
Very Durable.

LIME AND PINK 
 These Tiny Bristle Are Very Gentle To The Skin

CARE INSTRUCTION:
Rinse The Cleansing Pad With Warm Water When Finished.

They look like new.


You Get Two Small and Compact Perfect For Travel

You could find in selective Walmart Location for $2.48
The price will make you want to try it.

Product Came from:
Michelle Antal Associate Director of Product Development

I do recommend to try it out. 
(once again if you not allergic to silicone or 
have skin issues or acne prone)

Ladies will you want to give the LIL'scrubbies Facial Cleaning Pad a try?

55 comments:

  1. Awesome tips. I will try.....
    http://toptrends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are such nice products. I want to give it a try :)

    Have a great day, Jackie!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the third item sounds interesting. I think this is a great and cheaper alternative to exfoliating the skin. And the product sounds easy handling. Great you have it pink,mi like this color too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. I like that it comees in colors too
      fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. would love to try! love your nailpaint :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thanks for the tips!!!!!

    www.simplysassysstyle.com

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smart and easy! Kiss

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh your review sounds interesting! I have never tried anything like this before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great. I have sensitive skin so I think I would use these to clean my brushes. It reminds me of the brush egg brush cleaner.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great! Love the colors & I just love when my face feels smooth x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to try it. Girl, I am allergic to nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So interesting, I would like try them :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look really nice, I'd love to try them.

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always have the coolest items on.
    PS, I have to go to Walgreens and get that lip gloss you recommended.

    Have an awesome day!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
    Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
    Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of this product before, but I'm sold. Great review, Beautiful Jackie.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. These sound cool Jackie! Thanks for the review!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love pink too! I'd like to try them!
    great review, Jackie!
    xx

    http://www.tirateladimeno.it/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also think that the color and appearance of a product is as important as its functionality! I think this must be a great product and you do say the skin feels soft, but unfortunately I have very sensitive skin and I would develop some allergy due to the material... well, it's always nice to see new things and thanks for alerting about the allergy!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Que maximo amei essa dica vou comprar.
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_PCR9rMnVk
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so cute and beneficial too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you can reuse this, it looks fab!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a good one, will like to try it.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would def try these! They seem to be quite effective and I like that they have a suction stand...fab idea.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. These sounds really good and easy to use, Jackie, great review! Definitely something that I would look into. Also, what nail polish are you using here? That yellow is stunning on you!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is called Show Stopper By Pure Ice you could find in drugstore like Walmart, CVS, RiteAid or Walgreens also in Target.

      Delete
  24. It's really interesting, I have never used something like this!

    BAGS Spring/Summer 2015 low cost selection on
    lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow! So nice!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/2015/02/leau-dissey-city-blossom.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. This sounds great, Jackie! And, so affordable, too. Like you, I adore the fact that one in the package is pink. :) Great review! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sounds wonderful , looks wonderful, and I love the suction ,you can pop it on your shower wall so it is handy ! Brilliant, and the price is super..great pick!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks like a great product and looks amazing on your skin! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks like a good product. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is a great alternative Jackie! Also when one has to travel, it will be easier to pack! HaHaHa
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. This looks like a really cool product Jackie. And it is easy to take it anywhere with you, thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Vow.. I love this scrub cleaning pad.. it is so effective and useful.. Lovely review

    ReplyDelete
  33. Absolutely amazing. I'm going buy like 10 packs of them at walmart tomorrow so I know I'll never run out. They make my face feel super soft and beautiful. Not to mention, I use it with my pink grapefruit facesoap, and my acne is almost all gone. I love this product and woukd seriously recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutely amazing. I'm going buy like 10 packs of them at walmart tomorrow so I know I'll never run out. They make my face feel super soft and beautiful. Not to mention, I use it with my pink grapefruit facesoap, and my acne is almost all gone. I love this product and woukd seriously recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Interesting post, i really like this face cleanser; seriously it will be very effective for the skin. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison